Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Insect Biodiversity?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it another journal for consideration.
All submissions should be accompanied by a cover letter stating the author’s agreement for publication, number of figures, tables and supplementary information.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Where available, URLs and DOI number for the References should be provided. If any agencies available supported the study should be indicated in the Acknowledgement.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file (doc, docx) format. Figures and figure plates should be uploaded to journal sytem as supplementary files.
- Two potential reviewers with their e-mail addresses and affiliations should be suggested.
- New taxa names in accepted papers will be necessary to be registered by authors in the Official Register of Zoological Nomenclature (ZooBank) accordingly to article 8.5.3. of ICZN before being published.
Journal of Insect Biodiversity (JIB) is an open access journal and copyright is retained by the author(s).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This work is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). Journal content is preserved in CLOCKSS and LOCKSS archives. The JIB is a member of CrossRef and ZooBank.