|Vol 3, No 2 (2015)||New species of Diabrotica Chevrolat (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae: Galerucinae) and a key to Diabrotica and related genera: results of a synopsis of North and Central American Diabrotica species||Abstract PDF|
|Alexander Derunkov, Laura R. Prado, Alexey K. Tishechkin, Alexander S. Konstantinov|
|Vol 1, No 3 (2013)||A new weevil genus Nefis gen. nov. (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Lixinae): systematics and taxonomic revision||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 11 (2014)||On the genus Xantholinus Dejean of Turkey: three new species, new and additional records, with distributional checklist (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae: Staphylininae: Xantholinini)||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5, No 2 (2017)||Two new species of Otiorhynchus Germar, 1822 (Tecutinus Reitter, 1912) from south-western Anatolia (Coleoptera, Curculionidae: Entiminae)||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 19 (2014)||Rhinusa Stephens: a taxonomic revision of the species belonging to the R. tetra and R. bipustulata groups (Coleoptera Curculionidae)||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 29 Items||1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
This work is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). Journal content is preserved in CLOCKSS and LOCKSS archives. The JIB is a member of CrossRef and ZooBank.